Have your Say. Shape your World. Get Involved. Grasp your Chance.
District youth forums
If you have something to say, say it at your local youth forum.
Derbyshire Youth Council holds district youth forum meetings six times a year. The meetings are designed so that you can go along and chat about anything that's happening in your area that you're not happy with or have an idea on how to improve.
Special schools youth forums are held three times a year. They're perfect if you want to chat about issues to take to Derbyshire Youth Council.
To find out about your youth forum, when and where it meets, and how you can get involved please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us where you live so we can make sure you find out about the right forum. There are youth forums in:
- Derbyshire Dales
- High Peak
- Amber Valley
- North East Derbyshire
- South Derbyshire.
Who can go
Anyone aged from 11 to 19 can go to a youth forum.
You might want to go to a youth forum if you:
- want to chat to your local youth councillor
- want to find out what's going on in your local area and what decisions are being made
- have an idea for making something better in your town or village
- feel strongly about something, for example a bus service that's stopped running or a play area that has been vandalised
- haven't got anything to say but would like to listen to people's ideas.