Have your Say. Shape your World. Get Involved. Grasp your Chance.
District youth forums
If you've something to say, say it at your local youth forum.
Derbyshire County Council run district youth forum meetings six times a year. The meetings are designed so that you can go along and chat about anything that's happening in your area that you're not happy with or have an idea on how to improve. The meetings are held by youth workers in the localities based in the multi-agency teams.
To find out about your youth forum, when and where it meets, and how you can get involved please email: email@example.com
Tell us where you live so we can make sure you find out about the right forum. There are youth forums in:
- Derbyshire Dales and High Peak
- Amber Valley
- Bolsover and North East Derbyshire
- South Derbyshire.
Who can go
Anyone aged from 11 to 19 can go to a youth forum.
You might want to go to a youth forum if you:
- want to chat to your local youth councillor
- want to find out what's going on in your local area and what decisions are being made
- have an idea for making something better in your town or village
- feel strongly about something, for example a bus service that's stopped running or a play area that has been vandalised
- haven't got anything to say but would like to listen to people's ideas.